Annual Arbor Day
River Estates Park (NW 2nd Ave & NW 86th Street, El Portal)
There is a lot to celebrate:
- Our beautiful and extensive tree canopy
- El Portal’s designation as a “Tree City USA”
- Our Village is 80 years old
How we will celebrate:
- Witnessing Mayor Cubillos having the honor again to read and sign the Arbor Day Proclamation 2018
- Enjoying homemade food that was carefully prepared by El Portal’s residents
- Making toasts with a fine glass of Prosecco
- Dancing to great Haitian music performed by our own Ernst Registre and his band “Twonba Jazz”
- Taking home a thoughtfully chosen gift
Thank you El Portal’s Woman’s Club for coordinating our 2018 Chefs!
Please consider that this is a trash free event, therefore we would like to ask you to bring your own NON-DISPOSABLE plates, glasses and silverware. Everything that is brought to the event should be taken back as well!