4th Annual Arbor Day in El Portal
River Estates Park (NW 2nd Ave & NW 86th Street, El Portal)
- The tradition of a delicious potluck-style feast of homemade foods from around the globe prepared by El Portal’s residents.
- Arbor Day 2019 Proclamation – Mayor Claudia Cubillos
- Prosecco Toast
- Cutting of the celebration cake
- Listening & dancing to the sounds of “Twouba Jazz” performed by our very own resident Ernst Registre and his band
- Our gift to you – Take home a native plant
BYOBlanket for your picnic and please consider that this is a TRASH FREE event, therefore we would like to ask you to bring your own NON-DISPOSABLE plates, glasses, and silverware. Everything that is brought to the event should be taken back with you as well! Special thanks to the El Portal Woman’s Club for once again coordinating our 2019 Chefs.