Village Clerk Yenise Jacobi
The Mission of the Village Clerk is to serve as the secretary to the Mayor and Village Council while providing information in a professional and efficient manner to ensure service delivery to the residents of the Village.
The Village Clerk is appointed by Village Council and is responsible to Councilpersons as well as the citizens of the Village. The Village Clerk serves in the following capacities:
- Records Management Liaison – research to obtain cost-effective ways to maintain records in a process that would allow easy access
- Public Records Requests – you can email me a request at the email provided below and if I can’t find the document, I will ensure that your request is forwarded to the appropriate department
- Financial Disclosure Coordinator for the Florida Commission on Ethics
- Council Meetings – maintain the recording of all ordinances and resolutions adopted by the village council. Transcribes and distributes all committee and council meeting minutes
- Website administrator – Items such as agendas, minutes, events and any important information affecting all who do business with the Village El Portal are added to the website
- Municipal Supervisor of Elections
Videos of Past Council Meetings
February 28, 2017
January 24, 2017
December 20, 2016
November 15, 2016
To ensure all information for Committees and Council meetings are copied and ready in a timely manner, deadlines to add information to the Regular Council meeting will be the Wednesday before the monthly meeting.
Villagers may pickup a copy of the Agenda on Mondays prior to Council meetings. You can also sign up for an electronic version.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at (305) 795-7880 or via email at Yjacobi@villageofelportal.org